Social Work Team Manager - Care Management- Sandwell Children's Trust - Up to £49,538 per annum
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced Social Work Team Manager for a permanent position within a Care Management Team for Sandwell Children's Trust. The ideal Social Worker will be an experienced Team Manager, who has a background in front line services.
Benefits as a Social Work Team Manager:
* Discounted parking
* Clear route of progression
* Regular Supervision
Responsibilities as a Social Work Team Manager:
* Provide the highest level of professional service within care management and be responsible for the advice, supervision, decision, support, and delegated functions.
* Deliver effective management support and individual supervision and guidance to a team of social work staff
* Ensure that the allocation of work within the team meets the need of the children and families within Sandwell and be responsible for the recruitment and appointment of social work and other relevant staff in the service area.
* Support social workers and quality assure their assessments, statements, and formulation of plans for children, including, where required, those placed before the court.
* Monitor and report on the team's performance, standards and quality of work to ensure compliance with the Trust's requirements
As a Social Work Team Manager you will be/have:
* An inspirational leader with excellent management skills and the ability to encourage team working.
* An experienced manager
* Substantial experience within the court arena
* You will require knowledge of the latest policy and guidance around children's social care and safeguarding
* A strong understanding of financial and resource management.
* Be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills, a head for complexity, and know how to improve services.
Essential requirements as a Social Work Team Manager:
* Social Work England registration with significant experience in Children's Services
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org