Social Worker - Urgent Care Team - Lewisham - £35 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join an Urgent Care Team based in Lewisham.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team of advanced practitioners and medics and have a proactive and diligent approach. This would be demonstrated through experience in intermediate, rapid response and or admission avoidance teams.
Benefits as an Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Long term contract
* Progression opportunities
Duties as a Social Worker include:
* To promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults
* To protect adults at risk using procedures to safeguard adults from abuse
* With the adult and carer, formulate and implement personal budgets and support plans
* To be expected to also work in the D2A (discharge to assess)
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Ability to complete simple excel spreadsheets
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.