Social Worker - Older People & Safeguarding - Richmond - £30 per hour
We are currently looking for a highly qualified Social Worker to join an Older People & Safeguarding Team based in Richmond.
The successful candidate will facilitate service user choice and empowerment through promoting independence and the personalisation agenda through all stages of assessment, support planning and review to enable service users to maintain independence for as long as possible.
Furthermore, they will monitor implementation of packages of care and support and adjust them as appropriate and to ensure that individual care packages, including funding arrangements for any services, are thoroughly reviewed in accordance with statutory requirements and council policy to ensure highest quality of service and best value.
Benefits as an Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Long term contract
* Progression opportunities
Duties as a Social Worker include:
* To undertake assessments of individual and carers needs and risks to encourage independence, provide support and prevent harm. This includes promoting a multiagency approach by developing and maintaining effective working relationships
* To undertake statutory intervention where service users are deemed to be at risk, including situations where people may be neglected or abused in accordance with the Inter-Agency Policy and Procedures for Safeguarding Adults
* To work in partnership with service users and carers using a person-centred approach, with the aim of maximising independence, well-being and choice
* To hold a caseload appropriate to the level of expertise and provide support and expert advice to social care assessors, students and partners
* To provide advice, information and guidance to service users and carers ensuring that support plans and other information regarding individual care packages is shared with the service user, carers and other agencies as required in accordance with the Council's policies and procedures including those on data protection
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.