Social Worker - Enablement Team - Barnet- £28 - £30 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join an Enablement Team based in Barnet.
The successful candidate will provide a high standard of social work to users arising out of the council's duties and powers under legislation and in accordance with divisional and area policy, procedures, guidelines and the code of practice for social care workers.
They will operate within a multidisciplinary environment to provide appropriate, professional social work support for adults with mental health and carers with a focus on enablement, recovery, meeting the social care outcomes as articulated in the department of health's adult social care outcomes framework, and the paper relating to social work in mental health from the college of social work.
Benefits as an Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Long term contract
* Progression opportunities
Duties as a Social Worker include:
* To conduct or support individual assessments or facilitate self-assessments using the appropriate assessment tools and techniques in order to establish clear, relevant, proportionate, cost effective and appropriate options
* Based on individual structured assessments and in line with the enablement approach, plan and set up appropriate personalised and outcome-led packages of support that maximise long-term independence and choice and minimise on-going support from health and social care
* Conduct risk assessments with adults and carers, in line with eligibility criteria and Mental Capacity legislation and refer to the appropriate professional such as an AMHP if the person is a risk to self or others this may require a Mental Health Act assessment to be carried out
* Conduct Mental Capacity Act/best interest assessments in line with statutory guidance and ensuring adults are provided with the opportunity to demonstrate capacity wherever possible
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.