Social Worker - Mental Health - Hackney - £30 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Mental Health Crisis Team in Hackney.
The successful candidate will work alongside health colleague to support services users to maintain independence through addressing and identifying social determinants. Previous experience within a similar role is essential.
Benefits as a Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Supportive team and management
* Long term contract
Duties as a Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Use individual and family interventions to effect change and work co-productively with service users in reaching agreed outcomes.
* Assess and decide if further medical assessment is necessarily and discharge from the service where appropriate.
* Participate in regular professional and management supervision.
* To be able to demonstrate empathy and compassion in each intervention and contact with service users and carers to create a therapeutic partnership which promotes recovery.
* Be able to manage distressing and challenging situations in a sensitive and non-threatening way to reduce anxieties and promote effective resolution
* Undertake care and support needs assessments as well as carers assessments and develop care and support plans in line with Care Act 2014 and Statutory Guidance as well as other relevant legislation.
* Undertake assessments of patients in the inpatient setting for their suitability for the Home Treatment Team intervention to facilitate early discharges from the ward or the leave.
* Complete regular home visits to clients to supervise medication compliance, review their mental state, complete risks assessments and review and develop daily management plans in collaboration with other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
Requirements as a Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.