Service Manager - Services to Children Looked After, Care Leavers, and Corporate Parenting- Swindon - £54,411 to £72,153 per annum
We are currently looking for a Service Manager (social work qualified) to join the Children Looked After, Care Leavers, and Corporate Parenting Services in Swindon.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Service Manager to join a Service who are committed to children and young people and are passionate about they we deliver services for them.
Your aspirations should be limitless, and you will be as determined and passionate about meeting the needs of children, young adults, and their families - whether birth, fostering or adoptive family. In Swindon, they continuously drive forward improvements in their services and they want ambitious and creative Service Managers who will continue this transformation.
The benefits of this Service Manager role:
* £54,411 to £72,153 per annum
* Relevant training and development
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Stable and supportive team
Duties as a Service Manager:
* You will uphold high standards of practice, and through quality assurance and effective performance management, you will ensure we are working at our best.
* You will establish and maintain strong partnerships with our partners to deliver effective support for children, young people and families.
* You will collaborate with others to create the best results in service provision for children, families, and care leavers, including using our resources efficiently.
* You will create the conditions for excellent practice to thrive, by securing a culture of reflection, feedback, learning, and support.
Essential requirements of this Service Manager role:
* Social Work qualified
* Social Work England registered
* Previous experience of delivering service improvement and an excellent track record of achieving positive outcomes for children
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com