Social Work Team Leader - Family Placement Team - Trafford - £40 per hour
We are currently looking for a Social Work qualified Team Leader to join a Family Placement Team based in Trafford.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to put their previous experience to good use whilst being surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers. As a worker they will be provided with a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable them to reach their full potential.
Benefits of this Social Work Team Leader role:
* Effective induction
* Excellent rate of pay
* Long term contracts available
* Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
* Effective and supportive management
* The right technology to undertake your role
* Efficient 'work-life balance' is encouraged
* Flexible/Remote Working
Duties of this Social Work Team Leader role:
* Promote Trafford Council's vision, objectives, and priorities effectively to your staff, our partners, and the public and inspire others by role modelling our organisational values at all times.
* Provision of effective professional and practice supervision and advice and to support in the management of a team of Social Workers.
* Support the Service Manager with the management and delivery of the service, in line with departmental and legislative requirements.
* Ensure that effective permanence planning takes place for all children including Children & young people in care.
* Ensure that services for children, young people and families are accessible and that stakeholders are fully engaged and participate in the development and improvement of services.
* Take responsibility for the line management and professional supervision of a number of social care staff within the team and provide direction through clear advice and decision making ensuring effective practice is in place.
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Leader role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence
* Extensive post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.