Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - Sudbury - £34,472 - £39,759 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Referral and Assessment Team in Suffolk's Sudbury based office.
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled Social Worker to join a friendly and motivated team, with salaries paying up to £39,759 and £3,500 annual retention payment followed with an 'Outstanding' Ofsted report there has never been a better time to join Suffolk.
Benefits as a Referral & Assessment Social Worker include:
* Working for one of the leading social work authorities in the UK, whose children's services are rated as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted - 'Services for children are of an exceptionally high standard. They are child-focused and make a positive difference to children's lives.' (Ofsted, 2019)
* £4,000 retention payment annually
* Car lease scheme
* Performance related pay progression
* Instant e-vouchers for some of the UKs top retailers, such as 8% off at M&S, 5% off at Tesco and 4% off at Sainsburys. Plus, discounts at hundreds of other retailers and brands
* Financial wellbeing support, including low interest loan
* Access to the Suffolk Credit Union https://suffolkcreditunion.onesuffolk.net/have-you-enquired-about-our-paysaver-christmas-loans/
* Tax free bike scheme
* Flexible working arrangements - you can apply for different work patterns, sabbaticals & job sharing
* Generous annual leave - up to 36 days per year
* Clear career progression path
* Relocation package up to £8000
* Welcome loan of £2,000 for all new social workers moving to Suffolk.
* Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
* Staff can commute on public transport at half price on most routes, and for free on the following routes: Mulleys buses in BuryPark and Ride, Route 8/13 and free town centre shuttle in Ipswich or Route 101 in Lowestoft
Duties as a Referral & Assessment Social Worker include:
* Work alongside children, young people, parents and families where there are early signs of social, emotional, health or behavioural issues to bring about sustainable improvement.
* Communicating and engaging with children, young people and their families, with colleagues and with communities.
* Work directly with children, young people and families using the Suffolk Signs of Safety and Wellbeing framework.
* Where the role requires, to act as Lead Professional for named families, being the key contact with the family and liaising with other professionals to provide a joined-up response.
* Use Suffolk signs of safety principles, disciplines and tools.
* Participate in CAF, multi-agency assessment, Statutory Assessment and other relevant assessment processes and offer management oversight where required.
* Undertake direct observation of practice, with effective feedback to offer quality assurance.
* Obtain user feedback and involvement to improve service delivery.
* Work within the service guidelines, statutory guidance and legal frameworks.
* Respond to needs identified with the family by identifying and delivering evidence-based interventions as required.
* Support colleagues and partners to develop evidenced based practice.
* Where the role requires, to have responsibility for effective supervision, PDR and mentoring of colleagues.
* Offer consultation to support colleagues with complex cases where required.
Requirements as a Referral & Assessment Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* UK Driving license holder
* Post-qualified experience
* Completed ASYE
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org