Social Worker - Duty and Assessment - Bridlington - £25 to £35 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Duty and Assessment Team in Bridlington.
The successful Social Worker will have post qualified Duty and Assessment experience and be able to work autonomously.
Benefits as a Duty and Assessment Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Duty and Assessment Social Worker include:
* Engaging children/young people through a variety of direct work methods.
* Managing a varied and complex case loads.
* Understanding children's safeguarding processes.
* Carrying out court work.
* Writing concise, fit for purpose reports/court statements.
* Working as part of an effective team.
* Inputting into children's services data systems.
Requirements as a Duty and Assessment Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.