Social Worker - Fostering - Cambridgeshire - up to £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Fostering Team in Cambridgeshire.
As an experienced Social Worker, you will have the opportunity to put your previous experience to good use while you manage a diverse caseload. In return, you will be surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers.
Benefits as a Fostering Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Fostering Social Worker include:
* Lead professional in assessing, planning and reviewing assessments and care plans of children subject to statutory intervention
* Apply critical reflection and analysis to inform and provide a rationale for professional decision-making
* Use judgement and authority to intervene with individuals, families and communities to promote independence, provide support and prevent harm, neglect and abuse (PCF requirement)
* Work to a range of legal options to support investigation and protection and give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings
* Liaise with colleagues in own and other departments and external agencies to gather information and resources necessary for assessment and care planning activities
Requirements as a Fostering Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.