Senior Practitioner - Children and Families - Coventry - up to £44,863 per annum
Liquid Personnel have partnered with Coventry City Council to provide permanent Social Workers. Coventry is a vibrant and diverse authority covering the city, ensuring the smooth running of a highly efficient social work team carrying out assessments, as part of court proceedings and pro-actively planning with children and young people who are looked after.
Working within a highly regarded, efficient and caring service you will be part of one of four social work teams consisting of a Team Manager, Senior Practitioner, a Children and Family Worker and a mixture of experienced and Newly Qualified Social Workers.
This is an exciting opportunity to have a "Key Role" in combining direct practice alongside service and professional development.
The benefits of this Senior Practitioner role:
* Up to £44,863 per annum
* Stable and supportive team and management
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Career development opportunities
Responsibilities of this Senior Practitioner role include:
* Carry a case load of children and families in line with the organisational needs of the service function, including children in need, children in need of protection and children who are looked after by the Local Authority
* Assessing the vulnerability of children
* Providing a service that will significantly improve their quality of life
* Ensuring the best outcome possible for children, young people and their families, through safeguarding
* Providing written reports in a variety of different formats including assessments and court records
* Empowering children, young people and their families/carers by listening to their views and ensuring their voice is heard
Essential requirements of this Senior Practitioner role:
* It is essential that you bring an experience of working with "Children & Families", holding complex cases including CP, CIN, LAC and cases through Care Proceedings and the PLO, provided support and supervision of less experienced staff, and hold a relevant Social Work Qualification.
* You will need to be passionate about LEADERSHIP and be a good role model whilst working with Children, Young People and their families.
* Social Work qualified
* Social Work England registered
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org