Senior Practitioner - Fostering Team - Southend-On-Sea - £38,890 - £44,863 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Practitioner (social work qualified) to join the Fostering Team in Southend-on-Sea. The successful Senior Practitioner will provide parenting assessments, including PAMS assessments and also the completion special guardianships assessments.
Benefits of this Senior Practitioner role:
* Relocation grant of up to £8,000
* Welcome Payment of £1000 upon joining and a subsequent retention payment of £2000 per year.
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* Savings of up to £900 on childcare vouchers
* Car scheme that allows workers to drive new, fully maintenance, insured car at a lower cost
The role as Senior Practitioner:
* Southend Council are looking to appoint a Senior Practitioner to provide parenting assessments, including PAMS assessments and also the completion special guardianship assessments, this position sits within the fostering service.
* You will manage cases of high security or complexity and to provide a focus of specialist advice and professional consultation.
Essential requirements of this Senior Practitioner role:
* Extensive post qualified experience as a Social Worker
* Social Work England registered
* Previous experience at Senior Practitioner level, working within front line services along with experience in court and fostering
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com