Social Worker - Duty and Assessment Team - Salford - £34.99 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a Duty and Assessment Team based in Salford.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to put your previous experience to good use whilst being surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers.
As a worker you will be provided with a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable you to reach your full potential.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Effective induction
* Excellent rate of pay
* Reflective supervision
* Long term contracts available
* Clearly defined practice standards and managers standards
* Effective and supportive management
* The right technology to undertake your role
* Efficient 'work-life balance' is encouraged
* Flexible/remote working
Duties of this Social Worker role include:
* Giving evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
* Undertaking complex cases including assessment and management of risks.
* Recognised by peers as a source of reliable knowledge and expertise demonstrating critical knowledge of the range of theories and models for social work intervention.
* Oversee the teaching and assessment of social work students carrying out practice learning placements as required.
* Engaging children/young people through a variety of direct work methods
* Managing a varied and complex case loads whilst working as part of an effective team.
* Understanding children's safeguarding processes.
* Writing concise, fit for purpose reports/court statements.
Requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.