Social Worker - Child in Need/Child Protection - Cheshire East (Crewe) - £35 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a Children in Need/ Child Protection Team in Crewe, Cheshire East. As a Social Worker, you will be working to safeguard children at risk in the Crewe area, so you must have strong statutory experience of providing excellent social care in a children's team.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Regular supervision
* CV enhancement
* Long term contracts available
* Access to regular training
Duties as a Social Worker include:
* Working with children on the Child Protection register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
* Take part in care proceedings.
* Attending court & writing court reports.
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO).
* Completing section 47s.
* Attending Child Protection meetings.
* Case conferences.
* Chairing core group meetings.
* Completing LAC & Child Protection visits.
Essential requirements of this Supervising Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Social Work qualified
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence- preferred
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.