Social Worker - Strengthening and Supporting Families - Blackpool - £35 per hour
An experienced Social worker is required join Blackpool's Strengthening & Supporting Families Team.
You will be responsible for supporting children and their families via children in need plans, child protection plans and PLO pre-proceedings. Blackpool's small teams each have 5 social workers, a senior social worker and team manager.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Access to tools and resources to assist in your day to day work
* Using their restorative and strength based co-produced Blackpool Families Rock approach
* You will receive an additional £75 non taxable travel expense per week if you live over 50 miles away
* Long term contracts available
* Flexible working approach wherever possible. Blackpool currently run an 'early finish' on a rotating basis, meaning teams get to finish at 2pm on Fridays.
* Parking facing the office
* Modern Offices
You must have experience of the following:
* Experience and demonstrable skills in engaging children/young people through a variety of direct work methods
* Good understanding of safeguarding children processes
* Experience of court work
* Experience of managing a varied and complex case load
* Ability to write concise, fit for purpose reports/court statements and ability to maintain up to date and accurate records
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Experience of inputting into children's services data systems (Mosaic;ICS) this is desirable but not essential
* Ability to be flexible, resilient and reflective
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work qualified
* Social Work England registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.