Social Worker - Child to Adult Team - Flintshire - £32 per hour
Flintshire are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Child to Adult Team.
The Child to Adult Team works closely with both Children's and Adult Services Teams, as well as external partners in Health, Education and Specialist Respite and Support Services. As a Social Worker, you will join an established and supportive team that operate across both Children's and Adult Services remit and will take responsibility for ensuring policies and processes are formulated and adhered to.
The Child to Adult Team supports Children & Young People with disabilities & their families consistently through transition into the adult social care arena up to the age of 25, as a result caseloads held within this team are often diverse and complex, requiring highly knowledgeable and skilled practitioners to work closely with families to achieve the positive outcomes that will change with the needs and age of the child.
They are looking for a skilled, enthusiastic practitioner who is passionate about supporting families to achieve the outcomes that matter to them. As a team they pride ourselves on compassionate person centred ethos and ability to build relationships with the people they work with to ensure effective long term partnerships.
The benefits of this Social Worker role:
* £32 per hour
* Stable and supportive team
* Relevant training and development opportunities
Duties as a Leaving Care Social Worker include:
* Supporting all looked after children and young people to meet their full educational potential and to promote their health including their mental health.
* Safeguard and promote the child's wellbeing.
* Working with looked after children moving into independence, completing pathway assessments and plans and supporting young people with practical skills, access to training and education.
* Completing pathway plans.
* Promoting independent living skills for people aged between 16 - 21 years leaving care, which involves achieving appropriate accommodation, training, education and employment.
* Managing a high caseload.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Social Work qualified
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence- preferred
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.