Social Worker - Children in Need/ Duty & Assessment - Cheshire West - £30 per hour
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join a Children in Need/ Duty & Assessment Team covering Northwich, Winsford and surrounding areas.
The successful candidate will have practice experience of working with children and families in both children in need and child protection. They will be expected to cover as duty social worker on a rota basis and have the ability to manage child protection/ section 47 enquires working alongside partner agencies.
Furthermore, the candidate will have experience in completing children and family assessments and managing children in need plans.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Ofsted rated 'good' authority
* Stable working teams
* You will receive a parking permit
* You will be provided with IT equipment that will enable you to work virtually, however, you will be required to be office based on a rota basis
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* Assess the needs of children and young people who require social work services including the identification of risk and the need for protection
* To develop, co-ordinate and deliver multi-agency plans to meet assessed needs and to review these plans to ensure they continue to meet assessed needs
* Identify unmet needs and gaps in service provision to inform resource allocation and service development
* Engage other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies in the delivery of services agreed following the assessment of need
* Manage an allocated workload within a team setting
* Comply with the statutory obligations and departmental policing and procedures
* Maintain accurate and up to date records of the Integrated Children's System (ICS) at all times
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work qualified
* Social Work England registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.