Social Worker - Connected Persons Team - Manchester - £30 per hour
Manchester are looking for an experienced Children's Social Worker to join their local Connected Persons Team. The successful Social Worker will be based at their North Office in Harpurhey, Manchester.
You will be part of completing connected persons and family and friend assessments working with their social work teams. You can be based at home or office for the role.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Flexible working - you can be based at home or in the office
* Will accept Social Workers from a Child Protection/Looked after Children background who have transferable skills and want to get into Fostering
* Regular support and supervision
Job duties as a Social Worker:
* Connected Persons Assessments
* Fostering Assessments
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.