Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - Liverpool - £35 per hour
An exciting opportunity is available for a Social Worker to join a Children's Safeguarding Team based in Liverpool.
The successful candidate will be responsible for social work provision including managing own caseload whilst managing the reputation of the department and council and complying with statutory and service procedures and guidance.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Regular supervision
* Working within a big city
* CV enhancement
* Long term contracts available
* Free parking
* Flexible working
Duties as a Social Worker:
* Deliver protective and/or supportive services for children at risk, in need and/or looked after.
* Complete good quality single assessments incorporating robust analysis of risk and needs to inform the child's care plan.
* Ensure that children, young people, their families and other carers are fully involved in the process of assessment and care planning and that the views, wishes and feelings of children and young people are sought, recorded and taken into account in decision-making in line with best practice.
* Ensure assessments and care plans are up-dated regularly to reflect the child's current needs.
* Prepare and present good quality, accurate and thorough reports for a variety of purposes e.g. child protection conferences, care planning meetings, reviews, legal gate keeping etc and submit these within the allocated timescales.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme