Social Worker - Children in Our Care - Blackburn - £32 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join a Children in Our Care Team based in Blackburn.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in statutory front line social work with local authorities in looked after children teams however, skills from other children and families teams can be transferable.
They will be working with people and families in often complex social circumstances. They will exercise a significant degree of judgement to interpret service user needs and identify solutions in accordance with statutory responsibilities and national and local policies and procedures.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Good OFSTED
* Use the Liquid Logic system
* Access to free parking behind office
* Located in the central town close to shops and facilities
* Open plan modern office
Duties as a Social Worker:
* Apply professional expertise and knowledge to make highly complex decisions and identify solutions that meet service objectives and standards, ensuring good practice and legislative requirements are met
* Act as the main point of contact in relation to any unusual or complex issues which may arise ensuring the appropriate resolution and/or escalation is undertaken, and quality standards are maintained
* Work collaboratively with service users to assess their needs, identify options for meeting those needs, negotiate and review appropriate care within the department's priorities in line with the principles of personalisation, empowering service users to have control over their lives
* Maintain an awareness and understanding of legislative requirements and new initiatives and priorities that impact on the service or area of work and take responsibility for encompassing them into working practices
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme