Social Worker - Child Protection - Wrexham - £35 per hour
We are currently looking for a Child Protection Social Worker to join our client in Wrexham. The successful candidate will provide a local professional social care service for children, young people, and families in need.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Social Worker with post qualified experience to become part of a highly supportive and motivated team.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Regular supervision
* CV enhancement
* Long term contracts available
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* To undertake procedurally compliant assessments and section 47 enquiries that clearly identify levels and types of risk or need based on documented evidence.
* To record and analyse information gathered during the process of social care assessment in line with the case recording policy, local and national guidance, and best practice principles.
* To undertake assessments in such a way as to lead to clear associated plans that address the issues identified for children in Wrexham.
* To practice with a clear understanding of the relevant legislative principles, an up to date knowledge of research, emerging case law and best practice guidance.
* Engage with children, their carers, and families in such a way as to clearly understand their circumstances, wishes and feelings and form conclusions which direct longer-term interventions focussed on the best interests of the child.
* To have involvement in the process of taking and recording children's contacts and referrals, contributing to achieving a full understanding of the issues being referred, the relative urgency, the level of risk or need and the action needed in individual cases.
* Assist in the provision of court statements and prepare reports that may be required by the courts and bodies in connection with children's services.
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.