Social Worker - Child Protection and Duty Teams - Denbighshire - £35 per hour
Vacancies have become available in Denbighshire's Child Protection and Duty Teams. They are looking for highly experienced and skilled Children's Social Workers, who are committed to ensuring that vulnerable children and young people are effectively supported to reach their full potential.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Stable authority
* Long term contracts available
* CV enhancement
Duties as a Social Worker include:
* Professionally mentor and support other colleagues.
* Establishing and implementing action plans based on the assessed needs of the children, young people, and their families, in conjunction with their family and other agencies.
* Carrying out regular reviews of individual plans, record outcomes and formulate plans based on those reviews.
* Providing detailed reports for statutory reviews, child protection conferences, panels and courts as required.
* Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need.
* Attending court.
* Child protection meetings and case conferences.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Social Work qualified
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme