Social Worker - Safeguarding & Care Planning Team - Merton - £34,794 - £44,607 per annum
We are looking for experienced social workers and senior social workers to join a safeguarding & care planning team in Merton.
Our client in Merton have a strong practice model which uses a strength based approach to Social Work.They support staff in practice by offering training and reflective supervision to enable them to use signs of safety, systemic approaches and motivational interviewing.
Benefits as a Children's Social Worker:
* £1,500 Golden Hello
* £963 car allowance p/a
* 26 days annual leave, rising to 31 days with five years continuous local government service
* Highly visible and committed senior frontline managers
* Stable and permanent management team
* An extensive professional development programme and purposeful career pathways
* A wider programme to support your wellbeing
* Highly competitive pay rates and generous annual leave entitlement
* Excellent transport links
Across our children's workforce we share a set of values:
* We keep children and young people at the heart of all our work;
* We challenge inequality, promote inclusion and value diversity, making a difference for the most vulnerable;
* We promote a learning culture which values staff and volunteers;
* We work in partnership;
* We are committed to making a difference through quality assurance and continuous improvement.
* We listen, respond and value our children and young people, families and communities;
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence
For more information please contact email@example.com