Senior Social Worker - Child Protection - Waltham Forest - Up to £43,860 + benefits
Our client is North East London is looking for a motivated and experience senior social worker / senior practitioner to join their safeguarding team. This is a superb opportunity for anyone who looking for their next promotion, pay rise or to experience a new and growing environment.
Benefits as a Child Protection Senior Social Worker:
* Retention bonus of up to £3,000
* Local Government Continuous Service
* Pension Scheme
* Childcare vouchers - annual savings of £933 on average
Responsibilities as a Child Protection Senior Social Worker:
* To undertake assessments, determine care packages/support plans and manage a range of the most complex caseload to maintain or improve the wellbeing of children and young people. Professionally mentor and support other colleagues.
* Plan, deliver and oversee interventions for a complex caseload and where appropriate review cases.
* Liaise internally and externally and work with colleagues from other agencies to ensure children and young people's interests are supported.
* Ensure operational support and delivery of an Assessment Service for children in need or at risk of protection.
* Work directly with children and young people, the work has significant implications for the well-being of individuals and might involve situations where service users' personal liberty and or safety is at risk Professional colleagues, other providers and external agencies to gather and exchange information and co-ordinate actions. Represent the Council at multi-agency meetings.
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Social Work England registration
* Educated to degree standard or equivalent
* Relevant professional qualification
* Experience working with child protection or relevant experience
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org