Social Worker - Family Support & Protection Team - Hertfordshire - up to £44,146 per annum
Stevenage, Hemel Hempsted or Hertford Area
Liquid Personnel have a vacancy available in Hertfordshire for an experienced social worker to work in a family support and protection team.
As a qualified and registered social worker, you will have significant senior level frontline experience in a safeguarding team. You will be focused on helping children and families to change their lives for the better. We require candidates who have recent experience of case work in Assessments, Child Protection, Children Looked After and Care Proceedings. You will have in depth knowledge of relevant childcare legislation.
Benefits as a Family Support Social Worker:
* Competitive salary up to £44,146 pa depending on experience (includes Market Forces payment of up to £5000)
* Relocation Expenses of up to £6000 for those candidate that need to relocate for the role
* Car lease scheme
* Free parking at all of our sites
* Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
* Childcare Vouchers
* Up to 33 days annual leave entitlement
* Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out - please visit www.hertsrewards.co.uk for more details
About the role:
* The team work in many different ways, offer advice and support to help parents set their own goals and to work towards achieving those changes that will improve their lives to allow children to grow and develop within their own families.
* Trained in working with and supporting families to understand why social workers are involved and supporting you in making the necessary changes in the various issues families can face such as: domestic violence, substance and alcohol misuse as well as mental health difficulties.
* The teams aim is to keep families together safely, improve the health and educational achievements of their children and reduce emotional, physical harm and neglect within families
* Social Work England registration
* Degree or Diploma in social work
* Previous child protection experience
* Full UK licence holder
* Eligible to work in the UK
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org