Senior Social Worker - Duty and Assessment Team - Northamptonshire - up to £40,419 + £3,000 welcome bonus
Our client in Northamptonshire are looking for a social workers and/ or senior social worker to become part of their duty and assessment team within children's services to carry a manageable caseload of short term work for vulnerable children.
Northamptonshire offer an excellent benefits package for their permanent social workers including access to their brilliant social work academy. Northamptonshire is committed to their social workers; their teams are exceptionally supportive and empower their social workers to be confident in their practice and make good professional decisions.
Your benefits working for Northamptonshire as a Duty and Assessment Senior Social Worker include:
* Excellent Salary
* Manageable cases loads
* High quality professional supervision
* A bespoke induction package
* Family friendly and flexible working arrangements
* Up to £8000 relocation package
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* A generous annual leave entitlement
* Option to buy 5 weeks additional annual leave
* Defined career progression and pathway opportunities
* £3000 recruitment bonus
Responsibilities as a Duty and Assessment Senior Social Worker:
* Act as the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases.
* Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR).
* Bring together and co-ordinate the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding.
* Establish and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children's and adults' services
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
* Experienced in similar roles
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org