Senior Social Worker- Referral & Assessment - Wandsworth - up to £43,887 per annum
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join the Referral & Assessment Team in Wandsworth.
Wandsworth are looking for people with a 'can do' attitude, who are prepared to be accountable for achieving the best possible outcomes. You will focus children and families to ensure they receive the highest standards of provision.
Benefits as a Referral & Assessment Social Worker include:
* £3,000 retention bonuses
* £2,000 Welcome Payment
* Performance Related Salary Progression scheme
* 31 days annual leave
* Pension Scheme
* Childcare vouchers,
* New technology scheme
* Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
* Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments.
* A wide range of developmental opportunities are also offered.
Duties as a Referral & Assessment Social Worker include:
* Act as the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases.
* Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR).
* Bring together and co-ordinate the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding.
* Establish and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children's and adults' services.
* Promote and model effective working arrangements with schools, children's centres and other settings.
Requirements as a Referral & Assessment Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org