Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker - Child Protection - Somerset - £29,055 - £37,108 per annum
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker to join a Child Protection Team based in Somerset.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in the Child Protection or Assessment field, however they will consider social workers from a variety of areas, which is ideal if you're interested in expanding your experience or moving into a new field.
Benefits of this Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role include:
* Access to Unique training & development which includes CPD Training, the Aspiring Manager programme, and Accredited programmes such as IPOP, Risk and Decision Making, PG Dip in Advanced Social Work (Modules)
* Generous Relocation Package of up to £8,000
* Flexible Working scheme offering the flexibility to manage your work and home commitments in a way to suit your lifestyle - including mobile working
* Staff discounts for bikes and equipment, cars, shopping, travel, cinema, insurance, professional memberships and much more
* Access to their Childcare Voucher Scheme
Responsibilities of this Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role include:
* Act as the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases.
* Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR).
* Bring together and co-ordinate the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding.
* Establish and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children's and adults' services.
* Promote and model effective working arrangements with schools, children's centres and other settings.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role include:
* You will need a relevant social work qualification and Social Work England registration
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
* Completed AYSE
* UK Driving License holder
For more information please contact email@example.com