Deputy Team Manager - Children in Need Team - Harrow - Up to £46,383 per annum
We are currently looking for a social work qualified Deputy Team Manager to join a Children in Need Team based in Harrow.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for developing skills, expertise and knowledge for a wide range of practice issues and to provide consultation, coaching and mentoring within the team, and across the service as a whole. This will include taking responsibility to maintain and develop professional links and leads with partner agencies and the voluntary sector.
Benefits of this Deputy Team Manager role include:
* £1,500 market supplement on top of your annual salary
* £3,000 retention bonus after 3 years of service
* Relocation packages of up to £6,000
* Season ticket loan
Responsibilities of this Deputy Team Manager role include:
* To deputise for the Team Manager as and when necessary and to assist in the execution of all managerial functions relating to the smooth running of the social care teams in Targeted Support.
* To assist Team Managers in supervising and supporting Social Care staff, to provide a range of family support services for children in need, including those in need of protection, children looked after, those subject to public care proceedings and where directed by the court those subject to private care proceedings.
* To oversee and quality assure complex Parenting Assessments requested by social care teams.
* To oversee and quality assure multi-disciplinary assessments recommended by formal planning process resulting in written statements and verbal evidence in care proceedings.
Essential requirements of this Deputy Team Manager role include:
* You will need a relevant social work qualification and Social Work England registration
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
* UK Driving License holder
For more information please contact email@example.com