Senior Practitioner - Referral & Assessment Team - Bromley - Up to £46,062 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Practitioner to join a Referral & Assessment Team based in Bromley.
Senior Practitioners in the Referral and Assessment team have an average caseload of just 12-15 children which allows you the time to focus on undertaking quality Social Work. You will have the time to focus on the child as well as yourself, your own development and career ambitions.
The Bromley Promise:
* Manageable caseloads for every Social Worker amongst the lowest in the country
* Dedicated time for reflective supervision
* Small Cluster teams with one team manager supervising five Social Workers
* Two week protected induction programme
* Excellent Learning and development opportunities with bespoke training for every social worker
* Social Workers and team managers have easy and regular access to the leadership team
Benefits of this Senior Practitioner role include:
* £2,000 'Golden Hello'
* £2,000 annual retention
* £1,670 car lease scheme
* Generous annual leave
* Merited reward scheme up to £1,000
* Savings with childcare
* Pension scheme
Responsibilities of this Senior Practitioner role include:
* To undertake assessments, determine care packages/support plans and manage a range of the most complex caseload to maintain or improve the wellbeing of children and young people.
* Professionally mentor and support other colleagues.
* Plan, deliver and oversee interventions for a complex caseload and where appropriate review cases.
* Liaise internally and externally and work with colleagues from other agencies to ensure children and young people's interests are supported.
* Ensure operational support and delivery of an Assessment Service for children in need or at risk of protection.
* Work directly with children and young people, the work has significant implications for the well-being of individuals and might involve situations where service users' personal liberty and or safety is at risk Professional colleagues, other providers and external agencies to gather and exchange information and co-ordinate actions. Represent the Council at multi-agency meetings.
Requirements of this Senior Practitioner role include:
* Be eligible to work within in the UK
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Registered with Social Work England
* Have completed the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE)
* A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding
* An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills
For more information please email email@example.com