Social Worker - MASH - Coventry - £29.93 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children's Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) Team in Coventry.
The purpose of MASH is to make the right decisions for the right families at the right time. This in turn will ensure timely and necessary actions to improve the outcomes for vulnerable children.
Benefits as a MASH Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a MASH Social Worker include:
* Taking responsibility for coaching and mentoring student social workers and supervising the work of Support Workers, where applicable.
* Demonstrating effective practice in the most complex situations.
* Ensuring safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted.
* Assessing and managing higher levels of risk and striking a balance between support and control.
* Liaising with a wide range of professionals within multi-disciplinary teams, including more senior levels.
* Managing a more complex caseload and offer opinion, support and professional wisdom within the organisation and to others.
* Modelling best practice and setting high expectations for others.
* Maintaining constructive relationships with service users and their families.
* Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person.
Requirements as a MASH Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.