Educational Psychologist - SEND - Lewisham- £500 per day
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Educational Psychologist based in Lewisham.
The successful candidate will have direct responsibility for visiting; on a regular basis, a group of schools to advise on the psychological needs of individual children and their families in order to help overcome developmental, emotional and learning difficulties.
Benefits as an Educational Psychologist include:
* Minimum 2 days' work
* Great pay
* Long contracts
Duties as an Educational Psychologist include:
* To work as a member of the Lewisham Educational Psychology Team to raise the educational attainment of all children
* To provide a psychological service to children, families, schools and other institutions in Lewisham
* To carry delegated responsibilities on behalf of the Senior EP as the need arises
* To offer a consultative service to the schools about systemic issues relating to groups of children
* Keep up to date with current and impending legislation and take account of its likely effect on professional practice
Requirements as an Educational Psychologist include:
* Knowledge of statutory requirements, including requirements in respect of Data protection and Freedom of Information
* A qualified psychologist who is registered with the Health Professions Council (HCPC)
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.