Senior Social Worker - Adult Social Care - Swindon - £36,411 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Social Worker to join an Adult Social Care Team based in Swindon.
The Community Response Hub aims to enable individuals to gain or regain skills to help them live independently and recover from crisis or illness. They work closely with our health partners; sharing information and joining up services to avoid duplication wherever possible. They work to understand the health and social care needs of individuals and their support network.
Benefits of this Senior Social Worker role include:
* Supervision and support from wider leadership team
* Wider training and support, including access to mentoring
* 25 days holiday/a career average revalued earnings (CARE) pension scheme
* Eating out, shopping and entertainment discounts
Responsibilities of this Senior Social Worker role include:
* To provide statutory support to adults with care and support needs and their carers / families, which includes information and advice, assessment, support planning and safeguarding.
* Comply with legal frameworks for social care in line with personalisation principles, which aim to put individuals, families and communities at the heart of care and wellbeing; and in doing so strengthen relationships between members of that community and build social capital.
* To undertake Mental Capacity Assessments (MCA) and Best Interest decisions in line with the MCA (2005) principles.
* To undertake person-centred social work with individuals and to plan for the provision of support and/or services with them in order to assist them to meet their outcomes and to live as independently as possible.
Essential requirements of this Senior Social Worker role include:
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Registered with Social Work England
* Eligible to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org