Band 8a Clinical Psychologist - Mental Health Leaning Disabilities Team - Sutton and Merton - £38 per hour
An experienced Band 8a Specialist Clinical Psychologist is required to join a Mental Health Learning Disabilities Team based in a clinic in Sutton and Merton.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a specialist clinical psychology service to adults with learning disabilities, including those with mental health needs and challenging behaviour, within the multidisciplinary team.
They will work as an independent, autonomous practitioner with full responsibility for highly complex clinical work and to be accountable for all clinical decisions.
The benefits of this Band 8a Clinical Psychologist role:
* Some remote working
* Good management and support
* Long term placement for the right candidate
Responsibilities of this Band 8a Clinical Psychologist role include:
* Work autonomously within professional guidelines (including local Child and Adult Safeguarding policies), team and trust guidelines, policies and procedures.
* Adhere to guidelines and policies set out by the British Psychological Society (BPS) and HCPC, including those on ongoing clinical supervision.
* Provide highly specialist psychological assessment and therapy to clients. This will involve undertaking direct assessment and intervention with the client or indirect assessment, monitoring and intervention with staff or carers.
* Be responsible for clinically supervising and managing the workload of assistant psychologists and trainee clinical psychologists within the service, and other staff as appropriate.
* Use and disseminate research skills to carry out audits, service evaluations and research activities relevant to the service.
* Contribute to policy and service development changes within the area served by the team.
* Undertake highly specialist assessments for legal purposes, such as assessments contributing to parenting assessments, residency issues, consent etc, as appropriate.
Essential requirements as a Band 8a Clinical Psychologist:
* Must be with registered with professional body
* Must be eligible to work in the UK
* Must be qualified as a Psychologist
* Degree or equivalent in Psychology
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of positions within the Psychology field across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.