Social Work Team Manager - Initial Response Team - Warwickshire - £42,821 - £44,863 per annum
We are recruiting for a Social Work Team Manager to join an Initial Response Team based in Warwickshire.
The successful candidate will play an active role as part of the service team working in partnership with the commissioning team managers to innovate the service delivery capabilities.
They will support the service manager and other delivery team leaders in achieving the organisational vision and outcomes. Furthermore, they will develop and maintain good working relationships with a range of key stakeholders including statutory partners, service providers, voluntary section and customers.
Benefits of this Social Work Team Manager role include:
* Flexible working
* Relocation package
* Generous annual leave
* Free car parking
* Clear progression paths
* Manageable & varied caseloads
Responsibilities of this Social Work Team Manager role include:
* Manage and supervise a Children and Families Team of staff which may include Social Workers, Family Support Workers and sessional Workers.
* Management of incoming work including prioritisation and allocation through caseload management of team members review and closure of cases.
* Identify the need for any appropriate service meetings, including those involving other agencies and to be responsible for ensuring that such meetings are called, where appropriate chairing them and for establishing clear outcomes and that any actions are followed up.
* Ensure that information systems are developed and maintained that will enable statistical analysis of the performances of the service.
* Build and maintain links with local voluntary and statutory agencies that promote the service and encourage good working relationships to enhance high quality service outcomes.
* Represent the council at court proceedings are required.
* Monitoring and auditing the quality of service provided by the team and ensuring any corrective measures are taken to meet the objectives set for the team.
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role include:
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a UK driving license
* Registered with Social Work England
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
For more information please email email@example.com