Social Worker - Forensic Learning Disabilities - Merseycare NHS Trust - £27 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Forensic Learning Disabilities Team for Merseycare NHS Trust.
The successful Social Worker will be an enthusiastic candidate with experience and specific interest in working with Adults with Learning Disabilities.
Benefits as a Forensic Learning Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Long-term contract until January 2022
* Much higher pay rate than LCC
* Non-statutory work
* Excellent feedback from locum workers currently employed by the trust.
Duties as a Forensic Learning Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Write social circumstance reports and attend tribunals
* Attend court hearings on behalf of client and progress cases in court of protection
* Progress cases in court of protection
* Carry out assessments and reviews in the community to assess service users' needs
* Carry out and implement care packages and support plans to completion
* Attend CPA reviews
* Manage complex case loads
Requirements as a Forensic Learning Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.