Social Worker - Adults Hospital - Hertfordshire - £28 to £30 per hour
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Hospital Team in the London borough of Hertfordshire.
The successful Social Worker will need to have the ability to work well within a fast-paced time as well as have previous experience within a Hospital role.
Benefits as an Adults Hospital Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Adults Hospital Social Worker include:
* Assess the needs of people in the area who require social care support and advice.
* Provide services that meet the outcomes identified in the assessment and review services to ensure they continue to meet the identified outcomes.
* Safeguard vulnerable adults.
* All work to be carried out with users of our service, their families and carers within the framework of the seven social care outcomes.
* Improve health and emotional wellbeing.
* Improve quality of life.
* Make a positive contribution.
Requirements as an Adults Hospital Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.