Advanced Practitioner - SEND - Dudley - £350 per day
We are currently looking for an experienced SEND Advanced Practitioner to join a fantastic team in Dudley. The successful candidate will have a specialist knowledge of SEND practice, which can be used across children and adult services.
The Advanced Practitioner will support the SEND Management Team in working alongside parent groups, young people's participation groups and any other relevant stakeholder group.
The benefits of this Advanced Practitioner role:
* Great pay
* Fantastic opportunity
* Great management
* Relevant training and development opportunities
Duties as an Advanced Practitioner:
* Lead, mentor, coach, and co-work as appropriate with SEND Case Officers and where relevant Dudley Children and Adult Services practitioners to set the highest standards and supporting colleagues to reach appropriate decisions, overcoming difficulties and resolving dilemmas
* Be part of the continuous quality improvement and performance management approach to support SEND Children and Adult Services team members/colleagues and work within a quality assurance framework to signpost areas for practice development
* Support in the induction of new Case Officers in SEND and ensure they are clear about their roles and responsibilities and ensure new staff in Children Services, as part of their induction, know the basics of the SEND Code of Practice
* Have oversight of the SEND Staff Handbook, reviewing and amending annually
* Develop team learning through learning from audits, new policy and new procedure.
* Provide learning events at least two times per year for all Children Services staff and at least two per year specifically for SEND Case Officer teams that help to better understand a particular policy, research and/or practice area.
* Promote leading edge and innovative practice as an exemplar of best practice across all tiers of the workforce, leading by example and demonstrating high quality and compliant SEND practices and decision making
Essential requirements of this Advanced Practitioner role:
* Significant experience of Advanced Practitioner delivery in special educational needs services for children and young people
* Experience of implementing continual improvement in the quality assurance of SEND practices
* Significant experience of contributing to the delivery of high-quality services for children and young people and/or adults with disabilities, and/or special educational needs
* Experience of being involved in monitoring services and implementing action plans following audit and inspection
* Experience of engaging people who use services and using their feedback to improve service provision
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.