Senior Practitioner - Designated Safeguarding Lead - North London - £38 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Practitioner to take on the role as Designated Safeguarding Lead for North London schools.
The successful candidate will manage a highly complex caseload, hold responsibility for co-ordinating multiagency liaison and assessments, hold responsibility for liaison with families and carers and fulfilling the role of Designated Safeguarding Lead.
Benefits as a Designated Safeguarding Lead Senior Practitioner include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Designated Safeguarding Lead Senior Practitioner include:
* Take professional responsibility for managing a highly complex caseload.
* Hold specific responsibility for family liaison, partnership and direct family work.
* Lead the coordination and delivery of multiagency assessment & care planning for those pupils who have Early Help, Child in Need & Child Protection Plans & those children who are Looked After.
* Champion service users to ensure they have the maximum opportunity to reach their full educational potential.
* Ensure a high standard of case recording, case report writing where appropriate, as well as attendance at statutory meetings.
* Coordinate the provision of highly specialised professional advice from a range of professional disciplines in consultation with the Head of Service.
* Fulfil the role of Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) at both Create Primary and Secondary provisions.
Requirements as a Designated Safeguarding Lead Senior Practitioner include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.