Social Worker - Adult Services - Southampton - £28 to £32 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adult Services Team based in Southampton.
The successful candidate must have post qualified experience.
Benefits as an Adult Services Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Long term contract
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as an Adult Services Social Worker include:
* Respond to daily changes in demand and make decisions on service provision that will impact on staff and service users.
* Undertaking assessments and reassessments.
* Completing support plans for service users.
* Maintaining up to date records of work undertaken and produce statistics in accordance with the organisation's requirements.
* Ensuring high levels of care and support are implemented effectively by the team, focusing on rehabilitation, promoting independence and ensuring the individuals' safety and wellbeing.
* Working in a way that is flexible and able to adapt to the changes and competing demands of the service.
* Acting as a front-line point of contact for the service, communicating with service users, carers, relatives and other professionals.
* Providing emotional and practical support to service users, carers and their families in accordance with good professional social work practice and the organisation's policies and principles.
Requirements as an Adult Services Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.