Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Cardiff - £28 - £30 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join a Hospital Discharge Team based in Cardiff.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out home visits and therefore needs to be local to the area and have knowledge of the Wales act.
The work will involve close MDT liaison, working with a team of therapists at the point of discharge and utilising support from a care agency to discharge people home to recover and then complete a full assessment.
Benefits as an Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Long term contract
* Progression opportunities
Duties as a Social Worker include:
* To assess the needs of older people and people with physical and learning disabilities or mental health problems, and their carers.
* To devise innovative packages of care in consultation with service users, and carers which respond to individual needs and are managed within the available council budget and resources, including the use of individual budgets.
* To carry out statutory duties, this will include the safeguarding of adults policy and procedures.
* To participate in the social work emergency duty rota.
* To ensure effective and efficient use of time and resources.
* To accept and contribute to supervision and guidance within the procedures and policies of the department.
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.