Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding - Dorset - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Safeguarding Team in Dorset.
In this Safeguarding role, the successful Social Worker will be responsible for a caseload of more complex cases, maintaining a high level of professional service in the screening of safeguarding concerns.
Benefits as an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Complete safeguarding inquiries.
* Work with older people/people with physical disabilities.
* Assess service users in hospitals, care homes and their own home.
* Identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
* Manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedure.
* Deal with complex and varied cases.
* Ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
Requirements as an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.