Social Worker - Adults Locality Team - Gloucestershire - £32 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join an Adults Locality Team based in Gloucestershire.
Gloucestershire County Council Adult Social Care is on an exciting journey, working to the three conversation model; which re-emphasises a focus on people, their strengths and the networks and community around them.
The successful candidate will work alongside adult social care practitioners, managers and other professionals within a range of locality offices, including hospital settings and a specialist learning disabilities team.
Benefits as an Social Worker include:
* £32 per hour
* Long contract
* Supportive management team and regular supervision
Duties as a Social Worker include:
* To take responsibility for obtaining regular, effective supervision from a professional supervisor/manager and appraisal to discuss effective practice, reflection, continuing professional development and career opportunities
* To take ownership of and responsibility for delivering against team and individual performance targets.
* To contribute to the development of the service by communicating new ideas, through means such as briefings, completion of council surveys, and team meetings
* Prioritise supporting people in crisis to regain control of their lives, working together to achieve effective plans to reduce risk and ensure people are more stable
* In line with the Care Act, undertake complex social care interventions including assessments, to determine eligibility, and support plans, to ensure individuals are enabled to lead the lives they choose
* To coordinate and manage section 42 enquiries and complex, high risk situations, utilising professional judgement throughout
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.