Social Worker - Children's Services - Hull - £35 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker based in the Children's Services Team based in Hull.
The successful candidate will work with colleagues in the team to ensure that case recording is up to date and that required information is available for a variety of purposes e.g. core groups, multi-agency meetings, strategy meetings, panels, court, case conferences and looked after children reviews.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* £35 per hour
* Long contract
* Supportive team and management
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* To promote and safeguard the welfare of children, young people and/or vulnerable adults (Service Area to include where appropriate)
* Contribute to the overarching strategy in Hull Children's Social Care Services - to ensure that the team actively plans for safety, permanency and stability for children and young people regardless of the setting in which they live and to actively support children to live at home safely
* Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and carers, ensuring that child-centred, systemic practice is the principal standard and framework for all work undertaken with children, young people and families
* Engage in critical reflection and constructive challenge within the course of working with colleagues, other agencies and with children, young people and familie
* Undertake specific pieces of direct work with children, young people and families both individually and co-working with colleagues as directed by the Team Manager
* Actively engages in weekly team meetings ensuring focused and purposeful social work is undertaken with all cases
* Works with colleagues in the team to ensure that children, young people and families are regularly and actively communicated with
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Registered with Social Work England
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.