Child Protection Coordinator - Braford - £40 per hour
We are currently looking for a Child Protection Coordinator to join a fantastic team in Bradford. The successful Child Protection Chair must have significant experience in safeguarding and child protection and multi-agency working, and must have the ability to formulate child protection plans with young people and assess risk factors.
Benefits of this Child Protection Coordinator role:
* Stable authority
* Regular supervision
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Flexible working hours
Duties of this Child Protection Coordinator role:
* All duties and responsibilities should be carried out in accordance with agreed Council policy and procedure, in particular the Council policies on Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety.
* Working within Child Protection Procedures to offer a consultative and advice service to practitioners and managers and to other agencies.
* On behalf Director of Children's Services undertake the chairing of child protection conferences.
* To ensure that effective child protection plans are in place and reviewed at required intervals
* To attend and advise at, and, as necessary, chair child protection strategy meetings.
* To undertake quality assurance - monitor performance, provide feedback, and contribute to the development of practice standards, including compliance with statutory, regulatory and procedural frameworks.
* To contribute to the maintenance and analysis of statistical and other data for the purposes of management oversight and performance reporting.
* To liaise with other Co-ordinators to ensure directorate consistency.
* In consultation with the Service Manager CP and Team Managers, develop new initiatives and practice skills which will effect improvements in services to children in need of protection and their families.
* To assist, support, contribute to Serious Case Review, case review, audit, and complaint processes.
* To assist in the co-ordination of departmental responses to complex, network or multiple abuse cases
* To help identify staff training needs and, in consultation with child protection training officers, contribute to the design and delivery of training; to be involved in the assessment of staff competence in line with directorate developments in post qualifying training in child protection.
Essential requirements of this Child Protection Coordinator role:
* Social Work England registration
* Social Worker qualified
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence
* Extensive post qualification experience in Children and Families Work in a Local Authority
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.