Social Worker - Safeguarding Team - East Riding of Yorkshire - £25 - £35 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Children's Social Worker to join the Safeguarding Team in East Riding of Yorkshire.
The successful Social Worker will work as part of the Early Help and Safeguarding Hub (EHaSH), providing a single point of contact for professionals and members of the public who have concerns about a child or young person, or are seeking advice / and or information about available services
The benefits of this Social Worker role:
* £25 - £35 per hour
* Stable team and management
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Career progression opportunities
Duties as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Able to recognise safeguarding vulnerable people situations and report through agreed processes to enable appropriate action to be taken.
* Undertake child protection investigations, court work and complex cases.
* Work in partnership with other departments within the local authority, other statutory, voluntary and independent agencies.
* Ensure that professional standards and practice are maintained and that responsibility for practice and decision making is undertaken commensurate with the level of experience, knowledge and grade.
* Provide a direct Social Work safeguarding and support service within the Children and Families Teams.
* Carry out assessments and manage plans of intervention/support/care within government and departmental prescribed timescales and standards, as required by the Practice and/or Principal Manager.
* Develop and implement plans to meet the assessed needs of children and their families/carers and to undertake the role of key worker.
* Maintain a personal awareness of legislation, national and regional developments and key drives that shape and influence contemporary social work practice.
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.