Social Work Team Manager - Children and Families - Warwickshire - £42,821 - £44,863 per annum
Liquid Personnel have recently partnered with Warwickshire for the recruitment of a permanent Team Manager (social work qualified). This is a great opportunity as they seldom recruit.
As a Social Work Team Manager, you will play an active role as part of the service working in partnership with Commissioning Team Managers to innovate the service delivery capabilities.
You will support the Service Manager and other Delivery Team Leaders in achieving our organisational vision and outcomes, and will manage your team to meet the outcomes of the service delivery plan. As a Social Work Team Manager, you will develop and maintain good working relationships with a range of key stakeholders including statutory partners, service providers, voluntary section and customers.
The benefits of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* £42,821 - £44,863 per annum
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Stable and supportive team
* Career development opportunities
Responsibilities as a Social Work Team Manager:
* Manage and supervise a Children and Families Team of staff which may include Social Workers, Family Support Workers and sessional Workers.
* Management of incoming work including prioritisation and allocation through caseload management of team members review and closure of cases.
* Identify the need for any appropriate service meetings, including those involving other agencies and to be responsible for ensuring that such meetings are called, where appropriate chairing them and for establishing clear outcomes and that any actions are followed up.
* Ensure that information systems are developed and maintained that will enable statistical analysis of the performances of the service.
* Build and maintain links with local voluntary and statutory agencies that promote the service and encourage good working relationships to enhance high quality service outcomes.
* Represent the council at court proceedings are required.
* Monitoring and auditing the quality of service provided by the team and ensuring any corrective measures are taken to meet the objectives set for the team.
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* Registered on Social Work England
* Social Work qualified, with extensive post qualified experience
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full clean UK driving license
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org