Social Worker / Senior Social Worker - Looked After Children - Redbridge - Up to £46,839 per annum
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker to join a Looked After Children Team based in Redbridge.
Our client was recently rated as "OUTSTANDING" by OFSTED and nominated for a prestigious Local Government Chronicle Award recognising the best children's services in the country.
They offer a family approach to the care of children in Redbridge across a range of teams including CPAT (Referral and Assessment), Community Social Work, Looked after Children, Adoption and Fostering, Children with Disabilities and family intervention teams.
They can provide such strong services because of their highly qualified and motivated staff who put children and young people at the heart of everything they do. They offer a range of roles at all levels, supported by experienced managers and a variety of learning and development opportunities.
Benefits of this Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role include:
* £5,000 retention bonus
* Performance related salary progression scheme
* 31 days annual leave
* Pension scheme
* Childcare vouchers,
* New technology scheme
* Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
* Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments
* A wide range of developmental opportunities are also offered
Responsibilities of this Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role include:
* Provide a quality social work service to children, young people and their families/carers to ensure an environment which safeguards and promotes their welfare, and enables children wherever possible to remain within their family and community
* Practice effectively, exercising higher quality judgements, in situations of increasing complexity, risk, uncertainty and challenge.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role include:
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Registered with Social Work England
* Eligible to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com