Social Work Team Manager - Help & Protection - Buckinghamshire - £48,894 - £58,301 per annum
We are currently looking for a Team Manger (social work qualified) to join the Help & Protection Team in Buckinghamshire.
The successful Team Manger will have extensive experience of managing staff within a social work setting, and will have a positive and empathetic attitude, as well as being passionate about promoting positive working relationships with your team.
Benefits of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* Excellent starting salary
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Flexible working
* Bonuses and discounts
Duties as a Social Work Team Manager:
* You will be responsible for the delivery of a high-quality Help and Protection service to meet the needs of children and families, working collaborativelywith other qualified social workers.
* Your effective leadership skillswill be vital to help to create a positive working culture within the team, ensuring your social workers feel supported in delivering high standards of practice and positive outcomes for children.
* Reporting directly to the Head of Service, you are also responsible for planning and implementing local service developments and improvements to meet local and national priorities.
* You will provide professional advice and support to other disciplines of children's services, multi agencies and the general public.
* Taking a lead role in the introduction of new professional practices, you will ensure full integration with the service, produce regular management reports and monitor service user satisfaction.
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* Social Work qualified
* Social Work England registration
* Extensive experience of managing staff within a social work setting
* A skilful communicator, you will be confident in taking a lead role in improving services for children and families, and how to measure and monitor quality standards and performance to ensure everyone feels able to perform at their best
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com