Team Manager - Assessment & Review - Swindon - £48,398 per annum
We are recruiting for a social work qualified Team Manager to join an Assessment & Review Team based in Swindon.
You would join Swindon at an exciting time, as they continue a comprehensive programme of transformation supported by NDTi and known nationally as Community Led Support.
Benefits of this Team Manager role include:
* £48,398 per annum
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Excellent training and development
Responsibilities of this Team Manager role include:
* Ensure that all staff are valued, well led, motivated and developed through learning opportunities that enhance their professional practice within the services aims and objectives.
* Promote a culture of continuous improvement, through ownership of performance and maintaining quality assurance systems for the services.
* Contribute to further improving services for older people and adults within Swindon.
Essential requirements of this Team Manager role include:
* Social work degree or equivalent
* Registered with social work england
* Demonstrable experience managing a team
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org